Whatever you HVAC need Dynamic Heating and Cooling has you covered. We provide quality heating and air conditioning repair and installation services to keep you comfortable no matter the season. We also carry HVAC products that help to further improve comfort and heating and cooling efficiency.
Services we offer include, but are not limited to:
- Installation & repair to heating & cooling systems
- Service on all makes & models
- Residential & commercial work
- Duct work design & build
- Change & upgrades to current systems
- Air purifiers
Your home comfort system is most likely the single biggest use of energy in your home. In fact, over a third of the energy used in the United States is used to heat and cool buildings. Having a properly designed and installed heating and air conditioning system will have the biggest impact on your energy costs.
Choose Dynamic Heating and Cooling for your installation. We provide:
- Free in-home consultation with one of our HVAC specialists.
- Help selecting an energy-efficient heating and air conditioning system that meets your comfort preferences and lifestyle.
- Perform load calculations to assume proper sizing of the equipment to meet the unique needs of your home.
- Full factory warranties on all equipment and labor.
- Filtration systems
- Preventative maintenance plans
- Protect your home
- Improve Efficiency
- Reduce Heating and Cooling cost
- Add years to your equipment life
- Priority service
- Repair discounts
- No overtime rate year-round
- Minimum 1 year warranty on parts and labor
Technical Performace Tune-Up Procedures:
- Test operating pressures
- Test starting capabilities
- Test and adjust blower components
- Test and check safety controls
- Clean filters
- Clean condensate drain
- Test voltage of motors
- Test AMP draws on motors
- Lubricate necessary moving parts
- Calibrate thermostat
- Check for proper air flow
- Measure temperature difference
- Check expansion valve
- Test in heat
Preventative Maintenance can often spot small problems before they become large. Should repairs be necessary at any time during your agreement, you will receive a 15% discount on all repairs and priority service.
In addition, we will provide you with emergency service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. It is our intention to provide exceptional service to keep your system in good repair and operating condition.
Indoor air quality is a big issue in many homes. Due to the “tighter envelope” of newer home construction, air can become stale and polluted. Other issues such as insufficient filtration, humidity control, or biological growth, can cause what is referred to as “sick building syndrome”. This situation occurs when the air inside a home becomes dirty and polluted causing chronic headache, allergies, and sickness. Here at Dynamic Heating and Cooling we provide many solutions to help combat sick homes to make your home a healthier more comfortable environment. Whether it’s the installation of whole home air purifier to eradicate pollen and bacteria or adding a humidifier to alleviate dry sinuses. We can provide you with solutions to your troubles.